CBD rocked by explosion

Date: 12 September 2013 By: News Correspondent

Viewed: 1382

 

An electrical substation in Makhado (Louis Trichardt) caught fire yesterday morning, leaving the CBD without electricity.

Stray cats allegedly caused a short circuit in the substation leading to an explosion. Fire fighters evacuated personnel from nearby buildings after the fire had spread into the roof of the building. Nobody was injured, and the fire was brought under control by the Makhado Fire Brigade.

 
 

 

News Correspondent

Correspondent journalists from all over the region supply us with news and sport articles. 

Email: news@zoutnet.co.za

More videos...